Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jackson Patrick McBride

Mommy and Daddy got to see me again today! They could not believe how much I have grown since they last saw me in November!! I already weigh 1 lb. and am the length of a banana. I was being a little difficult while the sonographer was trying to show them my face. I just really like to play with my hands and suck my thumb. They also got to find out if I am a boy or girl. Most of Mommy and Daddy's friends thought I was going to be a girl, but I am a boy!!! Daddy is so excited...he is already talking about playing baseball with me. Mommy must have known all along that I am a boy because she always referred to me as "he" and "little guy." I have been having fun tumbling around in Mommy's tummy. She feels me kicking all the time and sometimes even pokes me back. I like it best when she rubs her tummy. It's fun when I hear everyone talking to me; I am even getting used to hearing the dogs bark. Daddy has been helping Mommy a lot by getting the house ready for when I come home. Soon, they will be getting my room ready for me.....only 4 more months to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment