Monday, February 9, 2009

Jackson Patrick McBride

We were back to the doctor today for our monthly check-up. I really like Dr. Sonn, she is great! She said that Mommy and me are doing wonderful and we are both very healthy. I was feeling a little playful at the doctor's office. When they were trying to listen to my heartbeat, I kept wiggling away from the doctor. It was funny! She kept trying to find where I was--kind of like playing hide and seek. They were finally able to listen to my heart when she found me in my favorite place--at the bottom of Mommy's tummy. I have been having a lot of fun lately! I think Mommy and Daddy are making a special present for when I am born. Just 4 more months!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice images. I love photography too. I am just a newby at it though. Nice blog.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete