Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January 13, 2009

Mommy and Daddy went to the doctor yesterday and it was very exciting! I heard the doctor tell them that everything looks great and they even heard my heartbeat. I wasn't hiding this time and she was able to find my heartbeat right in the front on mommy's tummy. My heart beats 159 beats per minute, which the doctor says is very strong. Some of mommy's friends think I am a girl, but daddy is hoping I am a boy. Soon, mommy and daddy will know if I am a boy or girl. They go back Feb. 3rd and they will get to see me moving around again and even get to take home pictures of me. That is the day they will know for sure whether I am a boy or girl. I can tell mommy is really getting excited to meet me, she keeps saying that she can't wait until June.

No comments:

Post a Comment