Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 6, 2009

Mommy says that I have been growing for 16 weeks now....I even think she is starting to feel me move around. They get to go to the doctor again and hear my heartbeat next Monday. I was feeling a litte shy the last time they listened to my heartbeat and was hiding all the way at the bottom of her tummy. In less than a month, they will know if I am a boy or girl. I think mommy is really starting to enjoy me now. She is sleeping a lot less and has been eating my favorite food....anything salty. I even think she is starting to exercise again. I know she wasn't feeling very well for the first three months. She didn't eat much and slept so much! This fourth month has been great! I can tell that my daddy has been helping mommy a lot!! He has been cooking mommy and me really yummy food everyday and helps mommy with cleaning the house. My mom really likes to clean, but I can tell that it sometimes makes her feel a little tired. I am also starting to get to know my dog friends Charles and Chloe. I think Charles likes me the best since he lays by mommy's belly every night.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Baby,
    Please be a boy so Hayden has someone to play with! These next few months are gonna be a breeze for mommy, this is when she is really going to get in to having you growing inside of her. Make sure that you are staying healthy, and we cannot wait to see you. You are a blessing for your mommy and daddy, and we all love you and are anxiously waiting your arrival. Be a good baby, and thanks for not making your mommy throw up anymore. We miss her!

    Love,
    Your auntie Jamie and Uncle Josh and your best friend Hayden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby McBride,
    I am glad that you're making your mom feel better. Your parents are the happiest parents-to-be I've seen. My favorite memory so far is your mom bringing her own supply of pickles to munch on as we bowled last weekend. I can't wait to meet you next summer! Love, Aunt Catherine

    ReplyDelete